Training for HERTALAN - 1 Day Training Course £150
Our comprehensive HERTALAN® training course is presented by the CCM Europe Technical Services Managers:
Stewart Orton – Stewart has a wealth of knowledge of many roofing systems gained from 33 years in the construction industry, both as an Installer and Contracts Manager. He has been acknowledged for his input and innovative ideas on several award winning projects, having worked closely with many main contractor groups including Rolls Royce, Kier Northern, Vinci, MoD and HMPS.
Frank Turner - Frank has abundant knowledge of many roofing systems gained from over 30 years in the construction industry, both as an Installer and a contractor. He has been part of teams on many award winning projects. He is a professionally qualified and trained instructor with a wealth of industry and practical knowledge. He has worked closely on several large and complex projects including for Balfour Beatty, BP, British Steel and Pochin to name a few.
During the course you can expect to cover the following topics:
- Health and Safety / First aid introduction
- Product presentation and introduction to HERTALAN
- Demonstration - FG35 Primer, ALUTRIX and Insulation
- Practical session for Adhered and Ballasted roofs including edge details
- Practical session for Internal / External Corners
- Installing pipe boots and internal drains etc
- Extra time at the end for job specific questions and demonstrations
Everyone that completes one of our courses will receive:
- Certified Installer Status
- Trade Discount
- A Certificate for the Relevant Roofing Systems
- Product Literature & samples
- 20 Year Membrane Guarantees* to offer your customers
* Our Membrane Guarantees are issued per project on receipt of photos of the completed roof and only valid for materials purchased through us.
How Much Will it Cost?
£150.00 + VAT per person.
You will receive a full pack of information including a training certificate and marketing literature.
Tools and Demo Roofs can be purchased at a discounted rate before the training day.
Where & When?
Courses are scheduled throughout the year and take place over a full day from 8am to 3:30pm.
The course is run at our training branch for Hertalan in Belper, Derbyshire.